One of the exciting additions to our TT viewing locations, the Milntown VIP Experience is a must for anyone looking to get up close to the racing. Located on the outskirts of Ramsey on the fast run up to Parliament Square, Milntown offers guests an unforgettable view with riders passing just inches away from the extensive viewing platform at unbelievable speeds.
Apart from bordering over 200 metres of TT Course, Milntown is also one of the Island’s stately homes and guests will have access to the prestigious 15-acre property and grounds with their VIP ticket. All day catering and refreshments are also included in Milntown’s hospitality suite.
It’s worth visiting just to see the Estate’s collection of classic cars and bikes including the Freddie Dixon Banking Sidecar - the first ever winner of the Sidecar TT in 1923.
- Exclusive access to the site for the entire day.
- Viewing platforms for Milntown ticket holders only
- Live Manx Radio commentary on viewing platform through pa system
- Large screen TV showcasing TT live streams & TT footage.
- Large marquee with chairs & tables
- Outside seating area
- Milntown stamped lanyard with day pass and pouch.
- A buffet style breakfast, a selection of hot and cold meats. (Sunday 2nd June - the breakfast option will not available due to the later race schedule)
- BBQ buffet style lunch with an assortment of fresh salads
- An assortment of afternoon tea cakes
- Unlimited Tea / Coffee throughout the day
- Three inclusive alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages
- Bar service available all day
- Access to Milntown's 16 acres of stunning formal and beautiful woodland gardens
- Private viewing of Milntown's rare vintage motor vehicles including the famous Freddie Dixon Banking Sidecar and the one and only Vauxhall motorbike in the world. A team of knowledgeable volunteers is on hand for all things vintage related.
- Free on-site parking (vehicles to be removed the next day before 9am)
- Free accessible wifi
- Guest speaker Roy Moore (legendary TT radio commentator) for the day.
Milntown VIP Experience opens an hour before each session starts, please arrive at the site with your digital ticket prior to road closure.
Milntown can also be accessed by one of the special TT Buses which travel around the course. The nearest stop is located just 60m further down the main road from the main entrance to the estate grounds.
If you are travelling to the viewing location using your own vehicle, there is plenty of parking available on the estate grounds. Please be aware however that you will not be able to get your vehicle out of the site until the roads reopen after the race session ends.
Please Note - Race Cancellation and Ticket Validity: The Milntown VIP Experience is a stand alone event with entry valid for the date printed on the ticket only. Milntown will remain open as scheduled in the event of race cancellation or delay (due to weather or other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Race Organisers or its agents/suppliers). No refunds will be offered.
Still not convinced? Take a look at the awesome view you could have below.
Ticket terms and conditions - important. Please Read before purchasing.