Established for 40 years, Duke Marketing is the leading retailer of motorsport videos, covering everything from Formula 1 to classic offshore powerboat racing. The portfolio has expanded to include two major e-commerce sites, event ticket sales, fulfilment services, and most recently a dedicated motorsport travel division.
As a member of the Motorsport Network Group of companies - the world's largest motorsport media organisation - Duke's opportunities to grow the business and expand into new areas has received a major boost. The Motorsport Network currently sees over 260 million page views per month with readers using 17 different languages and 81 different countries.
Please note: Unless otherwise stated all roles are full time (37.5 hours per week) and based at Duke's head offices in Douglas, Isle of Man.
Are you an experienced, digitally savvy, commercial marketeer with a passion for motorsport? Duke is looking for a new leader for the marketing team to drive innovation and excellence across our suite of brands.
The Duke Group of companies was established in the Isle of Man in 1981 and is now a part of the Motorsport Network, the World’s largest motorsport media organisation.
Duke’s three main brands - Duke Travel, Duke Video and iomtt.com - reach global audiences to share the passion for motorsport on two- and four-wheels.
This is a fun job, with wide responsibilities, and we are excited to meet you and hear how you can make us better in this role.
- Create and implement marketing strategies for Duke brands, leveraging the internal strengths of Duke and the Motorsport Network.
- Drive the marketing measurement & performance analysis against ROI and benchmarks.
- Horizon scanning to predict and anticipate market changes and meet customer needs and demand.
- Lead product development and deployment.
- Be a digital evangelist, utilising the latest techniques and software to expand the businesses.
- Represent Duke at marketing leadership level within the Motorsport Network.
Play your part in our team succeeding
In this role you’ll initiate and execute our marketing plans. Working with Duke’s experienced designers, production, customer services and sales staff you’ll be responsible for implementing day-to-day marketing and targeted campaigns.
Do you have what it takes?
- A track record of marketing (B2C preferred) with emphasis on digital.
- Strong strategic and tactical end-to-end thinking to drive demand generation.
- Product development and management experience.
- Marketing analysis experience and expertise to identify and meet customer demands.
Skills and Qualification requirements
• Degree educated (preferred).
• Minimum three years marketing experience (essential)
• Excellent Leadership skills with a proven record of managing people.
• Works well under pressure and able to multi-task while adhering to tight deadlines
How to apply
Send a CV and covering letter to Apply