The successful applicant will work in the marketing team to help deliver integrated marketing campaigns to drive forward Duke’s business as part of the Motorsport Network - the largest motorsport media group in the World.
With an extensive online presence and growing print media advertising campaigns, the successful applicant will be flexible, with an appetite for learning, taking on new challenges and will have a high degree of initiative.
Working in a small, busy team as part of a larger global network the successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and will thrive on building contacts and networks.
Working to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will:
▪ Create, schedule and monitor posts on social media platforms across Duke brands
▪ Create and monitor bespoke email campaigns for iomtt.com and dukevideo.com
▪ Product maintenance - adding products to websites (iomtt.com, dukevideo.com), updating and removing, ensuring images are correct and relevant and monitoring descriptions for SEO.
▪ Work with International Trade & Sales Team to provide details and images of new releases to assist with licensing opportunities
▪ Maintaining eNewsletter mailing list to ensure GDPR compliance (under direction of Marketing Manager and DPO).
▪ Assist with the production of annual product catalogue, including analysis, product and image sourcing, liaising with printers under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
▪ Handle all routine advertising enquiries, bookings, uploading of artwork and liaise with designers to coordinate artwork requirements and deadlines
▪ Issuing media codes, URL and discounts for promotion
▪ Deal directly with printers – quotes, book-in jobs, ensure deadlines are met
▪ Help to grow the brand through promotional opportunities with relevant third parties.
For this role we do not put particular emphasis on grades and instead prioritise attitude and enthusiasm. However, the successful candidate will have strong written English and
excellent computer skills (photoshop/indesign experience particularly useful) and will be well organised and happy to work independently.
The successful candidate will benefit from a blended learning approach, both practically in their day-to-day role and academically as they study and qualify in the CIM level 3 and
module 1 of Level 4 Foundation Certificate In Marketing via the Isle of Man Government supported Marketing Apprenticeship Scheme.
The candidate will work with their employer for four days a week, with one day per week day release. On the day release, the candidate will undertake guided learning as part of their
tuition course and be required to attend the MPES Study Centre from 2PM on a weekly basis. Further information on the Apprenticeships and study programme can be found here:
Key opportunities for career development
As a leading video and multimedia motorsports retailer Duke is able to offer the successful candidate the chance to build skills in a number of areas. A motivated individual will be
able to pursue particular interests where they match those of the company. Opportunities for experience within the company include SEO, design, direct marketing, branding, customer services,
production and social media.
The successful applicant will likely be involved in Duke’s delivery of services to Isle of Man Government Department for Enterprise around the Isle of Man TT and Classic TT.
Duke Marketing Ltd is part of the Motorsport Network, the world’s largest motorsport media company with over 260 Million page views per month across 81 countries in 17 Different languages and
reaches 27 Million TV households. A motivated apprentice has many chances to build valuable connections for future career development in the motorsport and media industries.
Hours: 9.00am to 5.30pm, 4 days a week (37.5 hours) + day release on Wednesday for study.
Location: Duke head offices, Douglas, Isle of Man.
Applications with CV to: Dan Walker, Marketing Manager via Email or via LinkedIn
Closing date for applications: Monday, 20th August 2018.