One of the latest additions to our fantastic selection of viewing points is the Victory Cafe Hospitality Suite located at the Bungalow on the Mountain Section of the course.
The cafe, which operates from an old Cold War era Rotor Radar Station, was a firm favourite amongst fans during its first TT in 2022 and with almost a kilometre and a half of track on display accompanied by one of the best menus on the island, we're not surprised.
Following on from its successful TT 2022, Victory Cafe will now upping the ante with their new VIP hospitality suite offering an unreal experience from its rustic cider house. Guests will also have access to the cider house’s viewing verandah offering an exclusive view of the track.
- Breakfast baps made from the finest local produce served on arrival together with pastries, tea and coffee
- Free bar throughout the day which will include beer, cider, wine and prosecco
- A full freshly made buffet lunch
- Home made cakes later on in the afternoon
- Full day hosted by a TT personality to be confirmed
- Return tram ticket to the Bungalow from Laxey Village
Please note the following ticket information - we cannot always rectify mistakes after bookings are confirmed.
Tickets are available digitally and will be sent to the email address used when placing your order. Please ensure that you enter the correct order details when placing your order. You can either print your tickets at home or bring your device to the circuit and show the email upon entry. If you decide to bring your device on the day then please be aware you will need internet access on your mobile device in order to display the email.
Ticket terms and conditions - important. Please read before purchasing.