Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing tickets:
GENERAL TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Tickets are for specific event days. Tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled or Government regulations cause significant changes to the event.
- Your booking is only confirmed once you receive a written confirmation notice via email or post from Duke.
- Tickets are not eligible for Duke Club points.
- If you have any questions, or have not received a confirmation, please contact our Customer Service team on (0)330 088 5045
OLIVERS MOUNT RACING TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS - GOLD CUP 2020
WARNING: MOTOR SPORT CAN BE DANGEROUS
Despite the organisers and promoters taking all reasonable precautions, unavoidable accidents can happen. In respect of this, you and all other patrons are present at your own risk.
1. This ticket is and remains at all times the property of OLIVERS MOUNT RACING LTD (“OMR”). The ticket holder shall not: (a) use, offer or apply the ticket as a prize or competition or for any other promotional, or commercial purpose; or (b) sell, resell, donate, transfer or in any way dispose of the ticket to any person/entity via any media (including without limitation on the internet) for the purpose of commercial gain or otherwise without express written permission of OMR.
2. The entire ticket is required to gain admission to Olivers Mount Circuit, campsite, parking area and surrounding areas (“The Circuit”). Printed receipts are not acceptable. Printed tickets must be in a good condition as a duplicate ticket will not be issued if it is lost or stolen and a defaced or illegible ticket may become invalidated.
3. eTickets are single use and non-transferrable. You should ensure you have internet access on your device when you arrive at the Circuit. Failure to be able to show a valid ticket will result in no admission. Print your eTicket if you will not have internet access.
4. The ticket holder shall not bring into the circuit, or use or display at or around the circuit, any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials. The ticket holder shall not offer or distribute within or around the venue any consumer article or commercial product or service or any leaflet relating thereto.
5. No refunds or exchanges in respect of this ticket will be made by Duke as agent of OMR unless the event is cancelled and no practice or racing takes place on the specified date, in which case Duke shall be entitled to offer refund or exchange at its discretion which shall be subject to such application process as Duke stipulates at the time.
6. One ticket entitles one person to entry to the circuit, tickets must be exchanged for a wristband at the admission gate. Ticket holders are permitted to leave the circuit and return at any time during the relevant day. Wristbands must be worn for the duration of your visit. Failure to continue wearing the wristband will result in you being refused readmission to the Circuit if you leave during your visit.
7. Tickets are only valid for the date displayed.
8. The use of photographic equipment is allowed for private domestic purposes only. All other recording and any transmission is prohibited including (without limitation) recording of any data, information or results of or relating to the event and any participant.
9. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and terms and conditions of the venue and in particular the list of prohibited items set out in it.
10. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
11. All pets must be kept on a short lead at all times.
12. Rights to refuse admission are reserved. You shall not do or permit anything to be done which may be or become a nuisance or annoyance to OMR, its Authorised Agents, the promoters, other patrons or members of the public. In the interests of public safety Duke reserves the right to request you to leave the venue at any time for safety reasons or immediately after the event.
13. No admission or re-admission is permitted after the end of the event.
Neither Duke or the promoters shall be liable for any injury or accident whatsoever to the patron or his guest nor for any loss or damage to, or theft of property however such injury, loss or damage may be caused (whether by the negligence of the Duke or its employees or otherwise), provided always that this exclusion of liability shall not apply in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Duke, the promoters, or its agents or for which it is legally responsible.
Agent contact details: Duke Marketing Ltd., Champion House, Tromode, Douglas, Isle of Man IM4 4RL
Amending The Terms & Conditions
DUKE or OMR may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, without notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use or any terms shown on this website or any subsite hereof, apply as soon as they are shown.
This does not form part of the ticket terms and conditions, but adherence to current UK Government guidance for COVID-19 prevention is mandatory at all times.
IF YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM ANY OF THE COMMON SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT, OR IF THEY COME ON WHILST AT THE EVENT, PLEASE LEAVE THE EVENT.
There is no payment on the gate. All tickets must be purchased in advance from https://www.dukevideo.com/prdOMBS2020/Olivers-Mount-Barry-Sheene-Classic-2020-Ticket
We are now able to supply eTickets, so these can be purchased and supplied immediately.
Maintain a 2-metre distance from others wherever possible.
There will be plenty of hand sanitising stations throughout the site - please use them frequently.
You must have a face covering with you to enter the trade village and you must wear these to buy takeaway food as this is currently mandatory in England.
Bridges will be one-way and you may need to wait to cross a bridge. Please don't crowd whilst waiting.
There will be no public access to the paddocks
There will be plenty of toilets, cleaned regularly
Mountside will be closed to spectators for viewing, but you will still be able to access and leave the circuit via the Mountside pedestrian entrance
Wristbands must be worn at all times. Anyone without the correct wristband will be required to leave.
There will be no public shower facilities due to the very small quantity of showers and large quantity of people wishing to use them. These cannot be cleaned after every use. We apologise for this inconvenience
There will be 2 walk up bars at this event. There will be no marquee or bands as usual. There will be an open air area for you to enjoy drinks purchased from the bar. Please remember to keep your distance whilst drinking in this area.
All tent, caravan and motorhome pitches are marked out and you must keep your tent and vehicle within that marked up space.