THE GOLD CUP IS NOW A 3-DAY EVENT!
In 2020, the Gold Cup meeting is a three-day event on Friday the 11th, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th September. The Gold Cup brings together many of the World’s top road racers to do battle on ‘the Mount’ over 3 days of spectacular racing. Expect to see riders of the calibre of Dean Harrison on his immaculately prepared Silicone Engineering bikes, other solo stars and TT winners as well as some of the top Irish road racers.
- Spectator numbers are limited to only 2500 per day.
- Advance ticket sales only.
- Paddock tickets not available. Refunds will be given to anyone who has pre-purchased.
- Social distancing may still be required. Face coverings may also be compulsory at events like road racing so please bring a mask or other acceptable face covering. Any mandatory requirements will be advised by email before the meeting.
CHILDREN under 16 are FREE (proof of age may be required) and do not require a ticket but must be accompanied by an adult with a valid admission ticket.
ENTRANCE TIMES: The circuit will be open for admission from 1 p.m. on the Thursday before the meeting and from 7:30am on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, and closes 12 noon on the Monday after event.
CAMPING & MOTORHOMES/CARAVANS: ADVANCE booking is ESSENTIAL for the limited number of pitches which are available from Thursday night to Monday morning. No electric hook-ups are provided. Tent pitches are for one tent accommodating no more than 6 people. All pitches will be marked out with 'distancing' gaps and allocated to ticket holders.
Entry instructions for Motorhomes will be provided with space allocations.
Tickets are mailed via recorded delivery. Advance orders for the Gold Cup can be placed until 2pm Monday 7th September 2020.
On entry to the circuit, wristbands are issued to all ticket holders and must be worn at all times whilst at the circuit. Security officials will be checking wristbands during the event. Movement around the curcuit may be restricted for distancing reasons but extra crossing points will be opened periodically.
TICKET TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Full Terms and Conditions of ticket purchases from Duke Marketing Ltd. acting as agent for the promoter, Olivers Mount Racing Ltd., are available on request.
• Tickets are for specific event days. Tickets cannot be refunded unless the event is cancelled or Government regulations cause significant changes to the event.
• Your booking is only confirmed once you receive a written confirmation notice via email or post from Duke.
• Tickets are not eligible for Duke Club points.
If you have any questions, or have not received a confirmation, please contact our Customer Service team on (0)330 088 5045