- ...Those "legs" appeared at Ronaldsway airport?
- ...Odin's Raven returned to Peel, cheered on by a crowd of thousand
- ...QEII High School was opened by HRH Queen Elizabeth II?
- ...The Manx National Lottery began?
- ...The new Police Headquarters were op
- ...Her Majesty The Queen arrived at Tynwald in a horse drawn carriage?
This was 1979.
ONE THOUSAND Years of Parliamentary Rule - what better reason to throw the biggest party the Isle of Man had ever seen?
It was, indeed - a very Manx millennium.
Featuring previously unseen archive footage of Royal Tynwald, Odin's Raven returning to Peel, the unveiling of Bryan Kneale's Three Legs sculpture and countless events from all over the Island. Interviews with Sir Charles Kerruish, former Governor John Paul, Peter Kneale, Robert Quayle, Robin Bigland and many others.
Whether you were there or not, this is a priceless documentation of one of the Isle of Man's proudest moments.