The Official Review of the 2018 FIA Formula One World Championship
Relive all the drama from an unforgettable F1 season with expert commentary from Tom Clarkson, Martin Brundle, and David Croft.
Winning one Formula One World Championship is extraordinary, but winning five? That's the stuff of legends
In 2018, Lewis Hamilton and Sebastian Vettel battled it out for a fifth world title alongside the all-time great Juan Manuel Fangio and Michael Schumacher.
First Vettel led the drivers' championship, then it was Hamilton. Thirteen races in, both had five wins each and the Championship was on a knife-edge.
But the title fight wasn't the only flashpoint in a season of breathless twists and turns:
- Kimi Raikkonen set the fastest lap in F1 history at Monza
- Daniel Ricciardo overcame gearbox problems to take a stunning victory at Monaco
- Max Verstappen won twice, but with 11 podium finishes and ending in 4th place he showed great future potential
- The Grand Prix de France returned after a decade
- Sergey Sirotkin and Charles Leclerc arrived in the paddock for Williams and Sauber
- F1 legend Fernando Alonso said farewell after two World Championships, 32 wins and an incredible 83,000km raced!
• 136 minute feature programme produced by Formula One Management + 56 minutes of extras
• Stereo sound