You’ve followed the Formula One season with bated breath. You’ve monitored every twist and turn of the championship. Now go behind-the-scenes of Grand Prix racing in the year 2000 for a glimpse of the human and technical ingredients you don’t normally see!
* Hear what’s really gone on within the Ferrari, Williams, Mercedes-McLaren, Jaguar, Benetton and Jordan camps;
* Spend a day with Britain’s rising star Jenson Button;
* Watch Barrichello and Schumy letting loose for the fans at Zandvoort;
* Hear from Patrick Head on the hot issue of driver selections;
* Join Jordan’s 10th Anniversary bash at Donington. All the cars, top drivers, great fun!
* Welcome to Toyota - F1’s big ‘new boys’;
* Find out fromSchumacher the skills that make a world champion;
PLUS - a Sauber profile, see Diniz at play, enjoy Monaco classics and pay a visit to Benetton...