This latest motorcycling 'Grand Tour' through Europe with the FB crew is a good reason to open a tinny from the fridge, steady your nerves and settle down for some awesome entertainment!
This isn't just the world's best bikes being ridden to the max, it's mental, eleven-tenths, footpeg-grinding, hilarious, knee-slider destroying, breathtaking riding that is extreme in every sense!
On a serious level, you can judge the relative performance of the latest 2001 super-twins Ducati 996R, Aprilia Mille R and Honda SP1 and catch the Suzuki GSX-R and Honda Fireblade head-to-head. Plus see if the latest sports tourers deserve the use of the word 'sports' and pay a visit to the Kenny Roberts Training Camp in Barcelona to learn how GP aces like Alex Criville make powersliding look so easy. And along the way you''ll see: -
* wheelying at up to 140mph!
* perfect 360-degree and figure of eight donuts, static and rolling burnouts and stoppies galore
* on-bike footage that'll take your breath away - like the Paris Periphique action!
* some hair raising crashes
* full on road testing of powerboards, go-peds and powered roller blades!