Now in its third year, Seeing Red (Vol 3) is the definitive photographic record of the increasingly popular British Superbike Championship season.
The stunning 500+ images by official BSB photographers, Double Red, are accompanied by a round by round account of the 2005 Championship, in depth looks behind the scenes of the top riders and teams, an overview of the support Championships, and Championship results.
Edited by Motorcycle Racer magazine's editor and circuit commentator, Larry Carter, Seeing Red is rapidly becoming a collector's item, and is the ' must have' publication for the serious motorcycle-racing enthusiast.
• The ONLY book providing in-depth coverage of what is widely acclaimed as the best domestic motorcycle race series in the world, the British Superbike Championship.
• Top ten BSB riders
• Un-rivalled, in-depth behind the scenes look at top BSB teams
• Race by race round up edited by Motorcycle Racer Magazine editor Larry Carter
• Coverage of support Championships
• Championship results
• Stunning photography by official Championship photographers, Double Red
AUTHOR: Larry Carter is the editor of Motorcycle Racer Magazine and roving BSB pit-lane commentator. His enthusiasm and knowledge of the sport and the characters in the leading roles leads to a unique insight.