Golf Magazine "Top 100 Teachers - More Power" is an excellent training DVD, that ably demonstrates how you can start hitting the ball 300 yards!
No wonder that golf courses around the world have to be lengthened each year. The enormous drives that the top professional's now produce, can shorten even the toughest par 4 to a drive and a lob wedge. On this superb tutorial, you will discover all the secrets of long hitting. Get that lob wedge ready!
This educational training programme is packed full of really useful advice and helpful tips on how to duce more power into your game and there is no better advice for beginners and aspiring amateurs than that from the men that coach the pros on tour. Tips and secrets from the top 100 teachers in America come fast and furious here and all facets of the core subject are covered. On these easy-to-follow sessions, learn about the Set-Up, Backswing, Wrist Action, Release and the ultimate path to Power. From instructors that fill the pages of Golf Magazine each issue like Craig Shankland, Sandy LaBauve and Todd Anderson, this is an invaluable training tool for golf addicts.
"Top 100 Teachers - More Power" is the perfect DVD training aid if you are serious about developing your game and taking it to a new level.
- Craig Shankland - Power Sources
- Shawn Humphries - Creating
- Scott Sacket - A Powerful Set-Up
- Sandy LaBauve - Managing
- Fred Griffin - A Smooth Transition
- Todd Anderson - The
- Mike LaBauve - Wrist Action
- Mike Bender - Power
- Laird Small - The Release
- Brian Mogg - The Path To Power
Elliot, Jr. - Power Imagery
- Todd Stones - The Head and Feet
- Mike Malaska -
- Martin Hall - Power Leaks
- Tim Mahoney - Avoid These
- Paul Trittler - Bust Your Drive
- Gail Peterson - Tee Shot
- David Phillips - Choosing a Driver