Consisting of five great laps capturing the excitement and speed of TT 2016 at its best:
· The Ramsey Rocket - Conor Cummins - shows us how he earned his nickname as he puts in one of his fastest ever Supersport laps onboard the Valvoline Racing by Padgetts Motorcycles Honda CBR 600 RR in Monster Energy Supersport Race 1
· Next we join Bradford’s Dean Harrison to get his perspective on the first Supersport Race. The Silicone Engineering Kawasaki man was a podium finisher in this one, and it’s not hard to see why!
· Michael Dunlop, still fresh from blitzing the absolute lap record in the opening RST Superbike race, shows us how rapid he can be on a stocker with 131+mph from a standing start.
· For Monster Energy Supersport Race 2 Bruce Anstey was feeling much fresher than earlier in the week when he was recovering after a spill at Keppel Gate – the increase in speed is obvious on the Padgetts Honda
· Last, but certainly not least we see the current Supersport lap record holder, Michael Dunlop, clock 127.359mph on his MDRacing Yamaha – slowing down to come into the pits!