Reg Mays has set out to recreate the atmosphere and excitement of some of the greatest races of all time in this new paperback volume.
Featured classics include the 1955 Mille Miglia, and the 1957 German Grand Prix – races that the author has heard and read about since his childhood, and that have left a lasting impression.
The powerful mark these races have left on Reg translate into stirring, exciting descriptions of events that cannot be revisited in any other way with the same impact.
Definitely a worthy addition to any fan's shelf or coffee table.
• Experience the atmosphere of thrilling and iconic races from 1935 to 2011
• Includes race reports, personal views and experiences
• Photographs from the featured events
• Featured races include circuit maps
• Pen and ink driver illustrations of three World Champions
• Incorporates personal memorabilia, acquired over the years
• Contains descriptions and experiences from ex-racing driver Bob Cook
• Reveals the author’s thoughts on, and personal experiences of, racing
• Packed with background information on races and drivers