Save 33% when you buy Williams with F1 How It Was
The hugely popular new documentary profiling the life and contribution of one of the most influential personalities in Formula One history: Sir Frank Williams. Williams, by BAFTA-nominated director Morgan Matthews, tells the story of Frank's rise to fame and how his family battled to keep him alive and the team afloat after the crash that left Frank wheelchair-bound for the rest of his life. Featuring heart-pounding racing footage, interviews with much-loved Formula One stars (including Sir Jackie Stewart, Nigel Mansell, Alan Jones and Sir Patrick Head) and candid never-before-seen accounts of what really went on behind closed doors, it is an honest, authentic and incredibly revealing portrait of one of the most extraordinary families in motorsport.
F1 'How it Was' takes you to the centre of iconic moments, with insight from the men who made them happen.
The greatest races, as chosen by ten of the greatest drivers of the past thirty years. Produced by Formula One to the very highest standard, the programme features a compelling mix of newly conducted interviews and archive footage of each driver’s chosen race as below:
· 1984 Portuguese Grand Prix – Niki Lauda
· 1986 Australian Grand Prix – Alain Prost
· 1987 British Grand Prix – Nigel Mansell
· 1990 USA Grand Prix – Jean Alesi
· 1994 German Grand Prix – Gerhard Berger
· 1997 European Grand Prix – Jacques Villeneuve
· 1999 European Grand Prix – Johnny Herbert
· 2000 French Grand Prix – David Coulthard
· 2007 Grand Prix of Europe – Fernando Alonso
· 2011 Canadian Grand Prix – Jenson Button