Welding gives practical instruction on joining metals, whatever the task at hand. It explains a range of techniques from soft soldering though to TIG and gas welding, as well as introducing alternative methods and advice on the importance of safety.
- User-friendly, quick guide to identifying the technique right for your job
- Authoritative introduction to each technique, accompanied by beginner's notes
- Full account of MIG welding, the ideal choice for car repairers and restorers
- Clear explanations to the scientific processes at work
- Specific advice on creating joints using a range of popular techniques Areas covered include plumbing, model engineering, vehicle repair & restoration, jewellery & silversmithing, horology, metal sculpture and set design.