The definitive story of the Lotus 49 from inception to the fate of the cars today. Includes a racing record and individual chassis histories.
- The definitive history of one of the most evocative and successful F1 cars, and the first to use the Ford-Cosworth DFV engine.
- From inception and development to the fate of surviving cars.
- Includes a racing record and individual chassis histories.
- The Lotus 49 is associated with some of the world's greatest racing drivers - Clark, Hill, Rindt and Fittipaldi, to name a few.
- A must for anyone who followed Formula 1 in the 60s and early 70s.
- Produced in association with the Ford Motor Company.