A superb DVD & book gift pack.
Golf’s Greatest Ever Moments DVD:
Steve Rider presents an incredible selection of 35 of golf’s greatest ever moments.
From the epic duels of Watson and Nicklaus and the Ryder Cups to the amazing finishes of Gary Player (his 64 final round to win the ‘78 Masters is still the lowest winning final round) and Peter O’Malley (his eagle-birdie-birdie-birdie-eagle finish to win the 1992 Scottish Open will probably never be matched).
Steve also looks at the great breakthrough victories, none more famous than John Daly’s at Crooked Stick 1991 and Phil Mickelson’s extraordinary success at the 2004 Masters.
Add-in some of the spectacular highs of the hole-out heroes – Larry Mize, Lee Trevino and Tom Watson amongst them – and contrast with the horror stories of Jean Van de Velde, Thomas Bjorn, Doug Sanders and others, and we see the complete range of emotions that can befall the greatest of players.
The Little Book of Golf:
– A unique a to z of golf, written by Steve Newell.
– The little book of golf provides an extremely entertaining look at the glorious game of golf.
– It’s an eclectic mix of tuitional advice, player profiles, statistics, anecdotes and much more.
– All your golfing questions are answered in this wide-ranging and informative A to Z of golf.
– What can a divot tell you about your game? How did the golf ball evolve? How do you gain a competitive edge?
– The Little Book of Golf will make a great gift or be an ideal purchase for any budding golfer.