This exquisite 10-disc series unlocks the doors of the most fabulous properties in the National Trust portfolio.
Each programme takes you on a private guided tour of these stunning buildings, with members of staff explaining the history and importance of these vital elements of our built heritage.
Superb footage shows each property in detail, as well as revealing some of the many treasures contained inside these historically significant buildings such as 17th century tapestries, Renaissance stained glass, sculpture by Henry Moore and exquisite oriental rugs.
From Hardwick Hall in Derbyshire to Castle Ward in County Down, via the glorious Powis Castle, Castle Drogo, Calke Abbey and more, every programme is atmospheric, lavishly-shot and features great attention to detail.
- Castle Drogo - a 20th Century masterpiece, the last castle built in Britain
- Waddesdon Manor - the flamboyant Neo-Renaissance home of Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild
- The Vyne - a magnificent 16th Century country house, home politicians and an inspiration for Lord of the Rings!
- Calke Abbey - an 18th Century mansion preserved in the state of genteel decay in which it was received by the Trust
- Hardwick Hall - the most famous survivor of the 'Prodigy Houses' of the 16th Century
- Castle Ward - a two faced house in County Down, showing Palladian and Neo-Gothic styles
- Bateman's - a former Sussex ironmaster's house that became the home of Rudyard Kipling
- Ham House & Gardens - a unique 17th Century survivor, former home of Dukes and Earls
- Willow Road & The Homewood - 20th Century modernist London terraced townhouse
- Powis Castle - originally constructed by Owain ap Grufydd in the 13th Century and expanded and modernised by the Earls of Powis
Please note: Does not include outer box - will be supplied as two, 5 disc gatefold digi-paks.