1. The Duke Club Card programme is operated by Duke Marketing Ltd. (‘Duke’) and is available to all persons who have agreed to the terms and conditions of use. The Club Card programme may be extended at the discretion of Duke.
2. All cards issued by and remain the property of Duke.
3. Points are attributed to a Club Card members account when purchasing online at dukevideo.com, via mail order, Telephone, and Duke retail shops. The Club Card must be presented to staff at the till at the beginning of the transaction. Points will only be added at the time of purchase and cannot be added at a later date. Points will be credited to your Duke Club account once your order has been dispatched and payment has been taken. It can take up to 24 hours after payment has been taken for points to appear on your account.
4. Points are awarded on every purchase over £0.10. Products or certain classes of product may be excluded at the discretion of Duke.
5. The Club Card member will receive points on qualifying items purchased at a rate of 10 points for every £1.00 spent. Duke reserves the right to change the number of points received for qualifying items. Tickets or vouchers are not qualified to earn Duke Club points.
6. The Club Card member can redeem points against a purchase online at dukevideo.com, via mailorder, Telephone, and Duke retail shops. Club Card members must have enough qualified points to purchase a product(s). Partial points cannot be redeemed against products.
7. Points cannot be redeemed until registered on the Duke Club Card programme. Please allow up to 24 hours for points to be registered on your Club Card account.
8. To redeem points at dukevideo.com please follow the online checkout process. To redeem points via mailorder and telephone you will need your 16-digit security code found on the reverse side of the card. Points can be redeemed at Duke retail stores when presented with the Club Card at the beginning of the Transaction. Duke Club Card Points cannot be redeemed with third party stockists.
8. Duke Reward Points cannot be earned on products where points have been used to make a purchase.
9. Duke Reward Points have no cash redemption value and cannot be exchanged, sold or transferred to another card member’s account.
10. If points are earned or redeemed and the transaction is then cancelled or the product is returned, Duke will reverse the associated points earned or redeemed. The Club card member must present their card to sales staff when they require a refund so that points awarded can be debited from the Club Card for the product being returned.
11. Only one Club Card will be issued per customer.
12. Duke will collate all information relating to the Club Card members account. The Duke Club Member will have access to points balance information via the Duke website or by calling +44 (0)1624 640011
13. It is the responsibility of the Duke Club Card member to notify Duke if their details change or are incorrect.
14. Duke reserves the right to suspend the use of a card.
15. Duke reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or terminate the Duke Reward Card programme at any time. If the Reward Card programme is terminated (for whatever reason) the card member's and any household members' rights to earn or redeem points are lost. Duke will give the card member as much notice as it reasonably can. Earning or redeeming points will constitute acceptance of any amended terms and conditions.
16. Individual Reward Card accounts may be terminated at any time, at the discretion of Duke, where the card member breaches these Terms and Conditions or Duke reasonably believes that the card member has abused the Duke Reward Card programme. Duke reserves the right to take any appropriate action deemed necessary where a card member is found to have abused the programme. A card member may terminate his/her Duke Reward Card account at any time.
17. If the card member does not use their Duke Reward Card for a period of 18 months or more, their Reward Card may be terminated. They are entitled to reapply to the programme and Duke may, at its discretion, re-award any points which were held on the Reward Card at the time the card member's name was removed from the programme.
18. Household members are third parties for the purposes of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and do not have the right to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
19. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Duke Marketing Ltd. October 2019